Conditions of use
Last Revised: Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Conditions of Use / Service Terms Agreement
Please review the PAGER99.com Web site Terms of Access / Service Terms Agreement. All access to and use of this Web site is governed by these terms. Entering into this Web site indicates that you have reviewed the Web site Terms of Access and have agreed to be bound by these terms.
All information provided on this Web site is subject to change without notice. While efforts have been made to make this Web site helpful and accurate, due to the open nature of this Web site, and the potential for errors in the storage and transmission of digital information, PAGER99.COM does not warrant the accuracy of information obtained from this Web site. ALL MATERIALS POSTED ON THIS SITE ARE "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. PAGER99.COM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. PAGER99.COM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. PAGER99.COM DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. Furthermore, pager99.com reserves the right to cancel an order if an error or omission is found in the product listing and/or pricing with no further obligation, liability or indebtedness to the purchaser.
Additional Copyrights, Trademarks, and Service-marks.
Motorola, the stylized M logo and all other trademarks indicated as such herein are trademarks of Motorola, Inc. (R) Reg. US Pat & TM. Off.
All other product names, services, and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Access and Use of Information
Access to this Web site is limited to viewing the linked Web pages solely for legitimate business purposes to access the information provided by PAGER99.com at this Web site. Any access or attempt to access other areas of the PAGER99.com computer system or other information contained on the system for any purposes is strictly prohibited. You may not use any information contained on this Web site other than in connection with a legitimate business purpose.
Cross Reference Information
Product cross-reference comparisons do not imply that all products compared are available, or in the case of functional equivalency, that performance and other characteristics are perfectly comparable. For critical applications, review specifications prior to purchase.
This Web site contains many PAGER99.com and third-party trademarks and service marks. All marks are the property of their respective companies. All rights in the intellectual property contained in this Web site including copyright, trademarks, trade secret and patent rights are reserved. Access to this Web site does not constitute a right to copy or use any of the intellectual property of PAGER99.com or its suppliers. Statutory notice contained herein represents trademark status in the United States.
This Site may be linked to other sites which are not maintained by PAGER99.com. PAGER99.com is not responsible for the content of those sites. The inclusion of any link to such sites does not imply endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by PAGER99.com of the sites. PAGER99.com disclaims any liability for links: (i) from another Web site to PAGER99.com and (ii) to another Website from PAGER99.com In order to link to PAGER99.com all users must comply with Linking Terms.
All materials contained on this Site are subject to the ownership rights of PAGER99.com and its Supplier Partners. PAGER99.com hereby authorizes you to make a single copy of the content herein for your use in learning about, evaluating, or acquiring PAGER99.com services or products. You agree that any copy made must include PAGER99.com copyright notice. No other permission is granted to you to print, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, upload, download, store, display in public, alter, or modify the content contained on this Site.
All remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics or other information communicated to PAGER99.com through this Site will forever be the property of PAGER99.com Unless otherwise specified in writing, all material submitted to PAGER99.com will be presumed to be public and PAGER99.com will not be required to treat the information as confidential. PAGER99.com shall have exclusive ownership of all present and future existing rights in the information, without compensation to the person sending the information.
Terms of Service
1. FEES AND DEPOSITS. Subscriber shall pay to Company all fees and charges specified in this Agreement for Service. All fees are subject to change upon 30 days written notice to Subscriber.
2. USE. Subscriber shall operate the Pager(s) in a lawful manner and shall comply with all Federal, State and local laws and all FCC Rules and Regulations and with the Company's Tariff or Conditions of Service and List of Charges.
3. LOSS AND DAMAGE. Subscriber shall bear the entire risk of loss, theft, damage or destruction of equipment from any cause whatsoever. No loss, theft, damage or destruction of the equipment shall relieve Subscriber of the obligation to pay any obligation under this contract. Subscriber may purchase the optional PAGER99.com Protection Plan with any annual service agreement which will replace a pager for a predetermined deductible.
4. MAINTENANCE. Nothing in this agreement shall be deemed to require Company to maintain or service the Pager(s) other than that of a pager malfunction not caused by negligence, abuse, loss or theft within the first 90 days of purchase or for the term of service if subscriber purchases the pager protection plan and Subscriber shall have the sole responsibility to maintain Pager(s) in good working condition.
5. TERM. Unless otherwise specified, service is contracted for a period of one year. Upon expiration of said term, Subscriber may cancel further Service and terminate his obligation to pay for further service by cancelling the Service by providing thirty (30) days written or emailed notice to Company. Notwithstanding the termination of Service by either party, Subscriber shall be responsible for all charges and fees that accrue hereunder. ANY PREPAID MONIES WILL NOT BE REFUNDED IN CASE OF EARLY TERMINATION OF THIS CONTRACT BY SUBSCRIBER. Subscriber shall be further liable for the payment of all charges and fees that would otherwise be due for the full contract term or such other payments as may be specified in any applicable tariff.
6. INDEMNITY. Unless caused by the negligence of Company, Subscriber shall defend, indemnify and hold Company and the supplier of service to Company and the officers, employees and agents of each of them harmless against any and all claims, demands, suits, judgments, causes of action, losses, expenses, liability or damages for libel, slander, or infringement of copyright from the material transmitted via the pager telephone number, and against any and all other claims, demands, suits, judgments, causes of action, losses, expenses, liability or damages, including without limitation for any personal injury or death, arising in any way directly or indirectly in connection with this agreement for the equipment and/or services, including without limitation, its manufacture, selection, purchase, delivery, possession, use, service, operation or return, and the recovery of claims under insurance policies thereon, or for the use, failure to use or inability to use the pager telephone number. This indemnity shall survive the termination of this agreement.
7. Subscriber shall not be deemed the agent, servant or employee of Company in any manner or for any purpose whatsoever.
8. Subscriber acknowledges that any email address, capcodes, and phone numbers issued to wireless devices provided by company may need to be changed due to a variety of reasons and subscriber will hold company harmless if changes are required.
9. DEFAULT. It Subscriber fails to pay any airtime charges or other amounts herein provided within ten (10) days after Company shall have demanded in writing the performance thereof, or if any proceeding in bankruptcy, receivership or insolvency shall be commenced by or against Subscriber or his property or if Subscriber makes any assignment for the benefit of his creditors, Company shall have the right, but shall not be obligated to, exercise any one or more of the following remedies: (a) In the event that payment is not made on this account and it is placed with a licensed collection agency, I/We agree to pay the fees of the collection agency equal to a maximum of 50% of our outstanding balance at the time the account is placed with the agency. As well as interest of 18% per year which will be accured on the principal. Should legal action also be necessary in order to enforce this debt, I/We agree to pay attorney's and court costs inncurred for collection. (b) to terminate this agreement as to any service provided; (c) to collect from Subscriber a service charge equal to the highest rate of interest allowed by law and by Company Tariff, if applicable; (d) to pursue any other remedy now or hereafter existing in law or inequity.
10. FEES. A $10.00 reconnection fee will be charged to Subscriber if Service is reactivated after a voluntary or involuntary termination. RETURNED CHECKS / CREDIT/DEBIT CARD CHARGEBACKS. Subscriber will be charged a $25.00 fee for each check returned by the bank and/or credit/debit card chargeback.
11. REFUNDS. If Subscriber returns a pager within thirty (30) days of purchase date, a full refund will be issued LESS a 15% restocking fee and airtime charge for each calendar month or partial month of service, providing the merchandise is returned in "new" condition and is accompanied by all original packing material, boxes, manuals, warranties, accessories and all other items which were included with the merchandise at the time of original purchase. The absence of these criteria will result in an additional $5.00 fee.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Notwithstanding anything contained herein, nonperformance of Company and the supplier of service to Company hereunder shall be excused if caused by equipment failure, acts of God, strikes, equipment or facilities shortages or other causes beyond Company control. In addition, the liability, if any, of Company and supplier of service to Company for any mistake, omission, interruption, delay, error, defect or other failure in its operation or service furnished, or in transmission of information over the facilities used in furnishing service shall in no event exceed the amount of company prorated monthly charge to Subscriber for service during the period so affected. In no event shall Company be liable to Subscriber andlor its customers, users or any other person for any amount arising out of or connected with this agreement (except as specifically set forth in the preceding sentence) or for any cost, delay, incidental, general, or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits, property damage, personal injury or death. Subscriber agrees to indemnity and hold Company, its officers, employees, agents and affiliates harmless from and against any and all act, action, claims or demands made or brought by Subscriber's customers, former customers, or any third party arising out of or in connection with the activities contemplated by this agreement, even if occasioned by the sole negligence of Company, and against all legal fees, costs and expenses incurred by Company in defending same, including legal fees and costs incurred to establish the application of this paragraph.
13. SEPARABILITY. If any of the provisions of this agreement be determined to be unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, then and in the event such term or provision shall be deemed as excluded and the remainder of the service agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
14. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This instrument constitutes the entire agreement between Company and Subscriber. No covenant or condition or any other part of this instrument may be waived except by written instrument signed and made a part hereof by Company. The failure of either party to enforce any such provisions, but the same be and remain in full force and effect. Notwithstanding, the foregoing, this Agreement shall be deemed to be amended to reflect any change in equipment, service, frequency or rates and fees which Subscriber requests or to which Subscriber consents.
15. NOTICES. Notices to Subscriber will be deemed given if deposited in the US Postal Service addressed to Subscriber last known address as shown on the reverse side hereof. Notice to Company shall be deemed given when received by Company at the following address:
PO Box 99
Vineland, NJ 08362