Contact Us 99
Pager99 Sales and Support
To Contact Pager99, please either click here or text us from your smartphone using the Red Text Bar at the bottom of our website.
Pagers99.com does not provide support by phone.
Please allow up to 1 hour for an email response from Pager99 Online Customer Support during regular business hours. Text Support is much faster than email support in most cases.
Regular Business Hours:
10am to 6pm (EST) Monday through Friday
Support requests received after hours and on weekends will be addressed the next business day.
If you need to fax us information such as a transfer of ownership request, our toll free fax number is: 1-866-991-9520
If you have an issue entering your credit/debit card number at the payment screen, it is most likely because:
1. You are entering an address that is different than your credit/debit card billing address
2. You are entering the CVV code incorrectly. (The CVV code is the 3 digit number on the back of all credit cards other than American Express. American Express has their CVV code on the front of the card and is 4 digits long).
3. AVS is not supported by your card issuer. AVS means "address verification service" and most but not all card issuers support this. Gift cards that are not registered to the card holder's address do not support AVS. If AVS is not supported with the payment card you are using, your transaction will automatically be declined as we can only ship to the billing address of your card.
If you have a problem with a pager not receiving pages, number out of service or pager malfunction, please be specific as to the issue so that we can provide a resolution quickly.
- Please provide your pager's telephone number including area code
- Be sure to try a fresh battery before reporting a paging reception issue.
- Please provide the city, state/zip code where you are not receiving pages
- If the pager was receiving but stopped, have you changed the battery before contacting us?
- If the pager never received pages since it was delivered to you, let us know that as well.
If a pager was dropped, damaged, broken, lost or otherwise not in working order not due to a malfunction of the pager itself, Simply order a replacement online.
If you need to move your pager phone number from one pager to another pager that we sent you, simply provide the 10 digit pager telephone number and the capcode from the new pager. You will receive an email once the pager phone number has been moved to the replacement pager. This usually takes 60 minutes or less during regular business hours.
If you need to change the destination cell phone for your D.A.W.N. service, please provide your pager phone number including area code, the old destination cell phone telephone number and the new destination cell phone telephone number along with the cell phone service provider such as Verizon or AT&T, etc.
Important: Since we communicate by email, it is important that you set your email spam/junk filters to accept email from firstname.lastname@example.org as well as email@example.com. Otherwise, you may not see our email response to your question and think that we did not answer you. If you do not see an email response to your inquiry within 60 minutes of your inquiry during our regular business hours of 10am to 7pm eastern time (Monday through Friday), chances are, our response is in your junk mail/spam folder.